2008年12月27日

VA - Phil Spector's Wall of Sound Retrospective


VA - Phil Spector's Wall of Sound Retrospective

01.Crystals - Da Doo Ron Ron
02.The Ronettes - Be My Baby
03.The Crystals - He's Sure The Boy I Love
04.The Crystals - He's A Rebel
05.The Crystals - Uptown
06.The Crystals - There's No Other Like My Baby
07.Darlene Love - A Fine, Fine Boy
08.Bob B Soxx & The Blue Jeans - Zip A Dee Doo Dah
09.Bob B Soxx & The Blue Jeans - Why Do Lovers Break Each Others Hearts
10.The Ronettes - Best Part Of Breakin' Up
11.Bob B Soxx & The Blue Jeans - Not Too Young To Get Married
12.Darlene Love - (Today I Met) The Boy I'm Gonna Marry
13.Darlene Love - Wait Til My Bobby Gets Home
14.The Ronettes - Baby I Love You
15.The Crystals - Then He Kissed Me
16.The Ronettes - Do I Love You?
17.The Ronettes - Walking In The Rain
18.The Ronettes - Born To Be Together
19.Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'(Album Version)
20.Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody (Album Version)
21.Ike & Tina Turner - River Deep Mountain High (Album Version)
22.Phil Spector - Spanish Harlem

フィル・スペクターのプロデュース作を聞くには、現時点で一番入手しやすいものの一つ。

0 件のコメント: