2008年11月3日

Burt Bacharach Masterpiece Vol.1



Burt Bacharach Masterpiece Vol.1
A-Side(AZ-5011)

01.Marty Robbins - The Story Of My Life
02.The Five Blobs - The Blob
03.The Drifters - Please Stay
04.Chuck Jackson - I Wake Up Crying
05.Gene McDaniels - Tower Of Strength
06.The Shirelles - Baby It's You
07.Jerry Butler - Make It Easy On Yourself
08.Gene Pitney - Only Love Can Break A Heart
09.The Fairmount Singers - (The Man Who Shot) Liberty Balance
10.Babs Tino - Too Late To Worry
11.Timi Yuro - If I Never Get Love You
12.Bobby Vinton - Blue On Blue
13.Ray Peterson - I Forgot What It Was Like
14.The Cascades - Little Betty Falling Star
15.Linda Scott - Who's Been Sleepin' In My Bed ?
16.Bobby Goldsboro - Me Japanese Boy I Love You
17.Petula Clark - True Love Never Runs Smooth
18.Jay & The Americans - Twenty Four Hours From Tulsa
19.The Four Seasons - What's New Pussycat ?
20.Manfred Mann - My Little Book
21.The Hollies - After The Fox
22.Peter & Gordon   - Any Day Now
23.The Searchers - Magic Potion
24.The Cyrkle - It Doesn't Matter Anymore

0 件のコメント: